WCALP Membership & Administration
Duane Hutter, Chairperson
Mary Trunzo, Vice-Chairperson
Fr. Warren Murrman, Treasurer
John M. Jamison ll
Director: Betty J. Reefer
Solicitor: Denis Zuzik, Esq.
Support for the Westmoreland County Agricultural Land
Preservation Program is provided by:
- The Westmoreland County Commissioners
- Gina Cerilli, Chairperson
- Ted Kopas
- Charles Anderson
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Farmland
- USDA Farm Service Agency
- USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Federal Farm & Ranchlands Protection Program
- And the 20 Townships and Local Governments that have
established Agricultural Security Areas.
- Pennsylvania State Conservation Commission
- Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Loyalhanna Watershed Association
Thank you all for your continued support!
return to top